Who we are
Southlands Business Park
Our website address is:
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We assume that if you use a contact form on our website that you are happy for us to have your relevant details, and to correspond with you about our services
You can ask us to stop contacting you and you can ask us to delete your information at any time.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to help us monitor the use of and improve the effectiveness of this website. IP addresses are anonymised, so there is no personal data being collected or being passed to Google through this process.
To fulfil our service we need to gather, keep and use client data, including personal data. This can include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, address, and contact details (including your telephone number, email address)
- Credit card, debit card, direct debit details or other payment information (if you pay for some or all of our services using one of these methods)
- Your feedback and answers to questionnaires about services we offer/are considering offering
- Your complaints, compliments or concerns about our service
- Health and safety information such as any accidents or near misses you may have been involved in while on our premises or while our employees are providing a service to you – this may include details of injuries and treatment you may have received.
The personally identifiable information collected through this website or elsewhere is used to fulfil requests from inquiring visitors. Panacea Group will not sell or license the information to others. The information will be shared with authorized Panacea Group dealers for the purpose of helping the registered visitor obtain the exhibiting solutions they are seeking. All contact from Panacea Group will be with the permission of the recipient, and all messages will contain the means to unsubscribe from future contact.
How we secure your data:
Panacea Group takes reasonable precautions to protect website visitors information. When users submit sensitive personal information via the website, Elevation takes steps to protect that information.
Visitor information is also protected offline. The servers in which personally identifiable information is kept are located in an electronically and physically secure environment.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Under GDPR you have important rights, including:
- You can request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. Please email your request to email@example.com
- You can expect fair processing of your information and transparency in how we use your data
- You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You can require us to correct any mistakes in the information we hold
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Panacea Group may occasionally partner with third parties to offer marketing, training and exhibit industry information to our business contacts. At no time does the third-party gain access to personally identifiable information, and access to contact will not be granted without the visitors’ permission.
If you have any concerns about your privacy or your data, please contact